Welcome to our Family Blog!

Hunter turned one! He is getting to be such a big boy...running around and into everything!
We are moving back to Ruston. It will be so nice to be home and close to a loving support system...I totally believe in the whole "it takes a village to raise a child" thing so it will be nice to be back in my village lol!
Chris is still working in Shreveport some days during the week and I will be continuing with grad school and staying at home for a couple months with Hunter, it is such a blessing to be able to spend quality time with him throughout the day!
We are moving back to Ruston. It will be so nice to be home and close to a loving support system...I totally believe in the whole "it takes a village to raise a child" thing so it will be nice to be back in my village lol!
Chris is still working in Shreveport some days during the week and I will be continuing with grad school and staying at home for a couple months with Hunter, it is such a blessing to be able to spend quality time with him throughout the day!
Comments
Post a Comment