God is Good!


In recent weeks I have started a life changing Bible study by Beth Moore titled "Breaking Free" and let me tell you God is AMAZING! I am so blessed to get to spend everyday these past couple of months staying at home with Hunter...he is an awesome, amazing and loving child and I am so blessed with every minute I get to spend with him, he is growing so fast and I am so grateful that I get to love and nurture him every minute of everyday! Chris, Hunter and I have decided to join Trinity United Methodist Church in Ruston on Sunday August 8, 2010! I am so excited because this is a huge step for our family and nothing short of God doing something amazing with us as a family...to find a church home where you feel everyone will have a place and be active is monumental and uplifting and I cannot wait to see the wonderful things God has in store for us!

With that being said let me share some recent pics from the past month:


Comments

Popular Posts