So Blessed!
It's been a while so I thought I would share what's been going on lately...
Our sweet little Hunter is getting so big, Chris and I never cease to be amazed by the things Hunter learns to say and do! He is very active, fearless, and loud...we love it! He is such a happy little boy and we enjoy every second of being his parents! Hunter has been attending Nursery School at Trinity, he absolutely loves it and does so well! It is an excellent program, Chris and I have both been very impressed!
Chris is doing great! He is such a great dad to Hunter, I love that we make it a point each week to do something nice with Hunter like watching a movie snuggled up in bed as a family, going out to dinner and ice cream, a trip to the park, or even taking Hunter to a local pet store to see animals! I just think that doing activities like that as a family really instills a sense of confidence and security within Hunter! Hunting season has started and Chris got a new bow for bow hunting so he is staying busy in the woods lol but I love that he enjoys hunting and gets to have time to himself doing that!
This past week I turned 26, I was pretty apprehensive about moving into my late 20's but to be honest thus far it hasn't been bad at all, in fact it may have been one of my best birthdays ever. Chris and my friends treated me to a birthday dinner at Ronin! It was perfect! I am so incredibly blessed at 26 with the most amazing friends and family, I have so much to be thankful for and besides no one stays 25 right!
Well that about sums it up for lately! God is sooo good and I thank him for the works he is doing in our family!
Comments
Post a Comment